Managing Employee Schedule Availability
Set Availability For Employees
- Go to the Schedules icon in the top menu
- Click Employees in the yellow navigation
- Choose the employee you wish to set availability for and hit the Edit link under quick links
- Select the Availability tab
- To set or edit availability, click on a day of the week, then fill out the availability of that day in the popup screen and hit the Update button. Once the availability it set, click Save
- You can also list additional information about availability in the Notes section. If a maximum amount of hours or shifts is entered, the employee will only be available to be scheduled to work the set amount of shifts or hours.
Employee Availability Change Request – Manager Settings
By default employees can submit a request for their work availability to be changed with manager approval. If you choose, you can enable employees to set their own availability without manager approval.
- Go to Schedules icon in top menu
- Click Settings in the yellow navigation bar
- Click and expand the Availability menu in the center of the screen highlighted blue