Set Email & Text AlertsText Messaging is only available if the Scheduler is being used. If you only have the Bulletin Board turned on and are not using the Scheduler, you can set your notifications in the Account area.
You can decide to get notified via email, text message, or both about open shifts, when someone has picked up your shift, if a manager has approved or denied your request, when schedules are changed or published, and you can even get reminders for when you are scheduled to work. You can also decide to opt out of these messages and simply log into your ShiftNote account to view schedule information.
- To change your notification settings, log into your ShiftNote account
- Click on the Employee Info link in the Board section
- Click the notifications tab
- Check the notifications you wish to receive and by which method, text, email or both
- In order to receive text alerts, you must use your mobile phone to text the word shiftnote to US or Canada respective numbers. Please watch screen for number. Message and Data Rates May Apply.
Set Notification Settings For Your Employees
ShiftNote Managers can also set the notification options up for their employees.
- Go to the Schedules section of ShiftNote
- Click the Employees links
- Click the edit link next to the employee you wish to change the settings for
- Click the notifications tab and follow the steps above