Set Holiday PayTo access the Scheduler Settings, you must have Company Admin access or have been given access by a Company Admin. To learn more about Access Levels, click here.
Define what holidays your employees will get paid extra for working, and set their holiday pay wages.
Set Holiday Pay
- Click the Settings section in the Schedules area
- Click the Set Holiday link
- Add the holiday name and date
- You can also click to indicate that your business is closed that day. This will prevent anyone from being scheduled on that date.
- Next select a percent or dollar amount to show how much more than their hourly rate an employee will earn if they are scheduled to work during the holiday
- Click Add