Changing user access permissionsTo change the access permissions for a user, you must have Company Admin access.
Changing Access Levels
- To change user access permissions, click the Admin icon in top menu
- Go to the Users section
- Select the user you wish to change the access for
- Choose Company-wide Access or Individual Location Access
- If you choose Individual Location Access, you will then need to select a location(s) and select access (Admin or Manager)
- Click Save Changes
Levels of Access
- Company Wide Admin: Full access to all locations, add/delete users, reset passwords, add locations, customize Daily Log Stats and Categories.
- Location Admin: Add new users, reset passwords, change location access for users.
- Manager: Add new notes, read notes in their specific location, edit notes only up to 60 minutes after the note has been saved.
- Employee: If the Scheduling Tools or Bulletin Board is activated, employees can be added to your account. They will have access to the Bulletin Board only.